Sunday, November 10, 2013

20 questions, as answered by 3-year-old Allie

Each year, starting this year, I'll be asking Allie the same 20 questions on her birthday. It'll be fun to see how her answers change each year. :) Her answers are in blue.

1. What is your favorite color? red
2. What is your favorite toy? my new Baby Fat Cat
3. What is your favorite fruit? a grape
4. What is your favorite TV show? Super Why
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? applesauce. But we can't have applesauce today because there is no more, so you have to get more at the store yater.
6. What is your favorite outfit? my pwincess dress, my pink one
7. What is your favorite game to play? pway house with baby Pappie (Paxton)
8. What is your favorite snack? goldfish
9. What is your favorite animal? yion. (lion) No, me scary with yions. Me like a birdie. (Me: What kind of birdie?) The one that goes tweet tweet.
10. What is your favorite song? Old MacDonald
11. What is your favorite book? BumBum Bee Bear (Bumble B. Bear) and my pwincess books (The Princess Books of Manners)
12. Who is your best friend? Drake and Paxton
13. What is your favorite cereal? doggie one (Scooby Doo cereal)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play ball
15. What is your favorite drink? orange juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? my birts-day (birthday)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? blue bear, Mickey Mouse, Wubbies, 'Nuggle (Snuggle) Bear, Baby Fat Cat
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? pancakes
19. What do you like to eat for dinner? ice cream
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? big. I'm not big now. I'm yittle.

The princess before her party.

Our little family

No comments: