Wednesday, July 25, 2012

1 Little Bit + 1 daycare field trip = 2 much cuteness

Allie's awesome daycare lady took the kiddos on a field trip to The Children's Museum yesterday, and I just HAD to share these pictures. They're just too cute not to.

I also give Mrs. Amber mad props for taking 6 kids (a 5 year old, a 3 year old, and four toddlers under the age of 2) out and about on field trips on a regular basis.

Here are Allie and her friends having a blast at the water table. From L --> R: Drake, Bentley, Kaden, Allie, Seven, Paxton. 

 


Here's Bit heading to the check out line with her groceries. She LOVES going grocery shopping with me, so it doesn't surprise me one bit that she's got her cart crammed full of yummy goodies. As Amber told me: Gotta give her credit for choosing mostly fruits and veggies, but she just couldn't pass up the Snoopy fruit snacks. :)


And one last picture of my sweet girl at the water table. Just because she's THAT cute. 





No comments: