Thursday, December 4, 2014

The things we Dane owners do

I was organizing my pictures on my computer and came across these classics from this past summer.

Justin, Allie, and I and our friends Mignon and Debbi had all gone downtown for a Dane Date. Mignon has a Dane named Klaus and Debbi was fostering a Dane named Pluto. And of course, we have Miso.

Allie: "Three Danes? I got this."


You wouldn't believe the amount of women who are attracted to a hottie pants guy holding three Danes.

We played in the fountain for a bit, got bubble tea, and walked around downtown some. I lost track of how many times people stopped us and either wanted to pet the fluffies and/or ask questions about them.

At one point, I decided to be silly and pose with a statue. As Justin snapped each picture, he cracked up laughing, and at the time I just thought he was laughing at me. Then when we got home and I looked through the pictures, I realized what was so hilarious.

I'm surprised I didn't see them in this one.


Notice the lack of Dane . . . 

 . . . then BOOM! Mignon and Debbi are in the same position, but Pluto suddenly appears.
Oh yes, and did I mention that my kid was pretending to be dead during the entire photoshoot?

Debbi appears to be smelling Mignon's armpit.

Mignon and Debbi wave hello, Allie plays dead, I whisper in my statue boyfriend's ear, Miso tries to hide, and Klaus is oblivious.

Mignon's incredible flexibility impresses me.
So there you have it. Mad props to Mignon and Debbi for doing the best photobombs ever, to my husband for keeping a straight face as much as possible, for my daughter for going with the flow and deciding to play dead, and to Miso, Klaus and Pluto for putting up with their crazy owners.

Oh, and to my statue boyfriend for sitting still and posing so well the entire time.

2 comments:

Mignon said...

Good times! Let's do that again!
Yes, not only am I quite flexable but my armpits are alluring!

Unknown said...

That was such a great day! I still miss Biggie Boy! I refuse to discuss Mignon's armpits - some things need to stay secret!