Friday, June 8, 2012

Husbands, babies, clothing and dental accessories

I usually stay at home on Fridays, but I had to go into work for a few hours this morning for a meeting. When I got back home, Justin and Allie were playing in the living room. I noticed he had already dressed her for the day.

I *will* give the man props on today's outfit: it matched, it fit her, and it was the right type of clothes for the season. (Side note: This is definitely an improvement from when Allie was an infant, and I would come home and find her dressed in a pastel striped polo shirt and paisley pants, because "they both had green in them." sigh.)

Allie ran up to me as I walked in the door, hugged my legs, then ran off across the room. I noticed she had a long string hanging out the back of her shorts and asked Justin to grab it as she ran by him.

He held it up in front of his face, and we both stared at it. "How did she get DENTAL FLOSS in her shorts?" we both said at the same time.

Yeah, who knows. It's still a mystery.

No comments: