Thursday, November 6, 2014

20 questions, as answered by 4-year-old Allie

Last year, I started asking Allie the same 20 questions on her birthday. It's fun to see how her answers this year have changed from her answers last year. Her answers are in blue.

1. What is your favorite color? pink, purple, blue, green and orange
2. What is your favorite toy? Minnie Mouse
3. What is your favorite fruit? pineapple
4. What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse and Daniel Tiger
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? soup
6. What is your favorite outfit? a dress, a princess dress
7. What is your favorite game to play? princesses
8. What is your favorite snack? goldfish
9. What is your favorite animal? Daniel Tiger
10. What is your favorite song? Sunshine (You Are My Sunshine)
11. What is your favorite book? I love all of them.
12. Who is your best friend? Drake
13. What is your favorite cereal? Dora cereal
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? swing at the park
15. What is your favorite drink? yummy-yade (lemonade)
16. What is your favorite holiday? on Tuesday (I explain to her what a holiday is.) Oh, my birts-day (birthday)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my fuff, you. (Me: "I go to bed with you?" Allie: "Yeah, remember how you fall asleep next to my bed like every night?") 
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? soup (Me: "You don't ever have soup for breakfast." Allie: "I know." Me: "So why is that your favorite." Allie: "Because!" Me: "Oh, okay.")
19. What do you like to eat for dinner? ham and cheese
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Kathy. I want to be like you. 


Princess Cinderella before her birthday party


Cheering on daddy for his first 10k



2 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

I love this! "I want to be like you."